Our Oracle HCM team sits within our high growth Workforce Transformation practice. We work with our clients to maximise and realise their investment in Oracle Cloud, through both advisory, implementation and transformation programmes, working with small high growth start-ups to multinational listed organisations.
We are currently looking for experienced Oracle Cloud HCM Functional consultants, with a solid and proven track record of solution delivery and bringing value to clients, to join our established and growing team.
If you want to take your career to the next level, and apply your skills to challenging and business-focussed customer transformation programmes, then this could be for you. Responsibilities
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for level include but are not limited to:
Experience, attributes and skills
- Working as part of a diverse team of problem solvers to help to solve complex business issues, bringing order to unstructured problems and value to our clients
- Use of straightforward, structured communication when influencing and connecting with others.
- Reviewing your work for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Using feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
Full lifecycle experience of at least 1 Oracle HCM Cloud implementation, including 1 or more of the following Oracle HCM modules/skill areas:
- Human Capital Management Cloud Services
- Recruiting Cloud Services
- Talent Management Cloud Services
- Learning Management Cloud Services
- Oracle Payroll /payroll interface
- Oracle Time & Labour
Experience in one or more the following is also desirable: - Oracle ME; Oracle Policy Automation; Oracle Strategic Workforce Planning; Oracle HCM Analytics; Oracle Skills Cloud; Data migration/integrations
Proven and demonstrable experience of several of the following activities:
- Requirements gathering; and fit/gap analysis
- Functional configuration
- HCM process design
- Workshop design and delivery
- Support of Oracle HCM Solutions post go live
Proven experience of working both as an individual contributor and as a team member to ensure project timelines are met, and leadership is kept informed of progress and issues;
- Proven experience of blending functional and technical skills with creativity to develop ideas into solutions to deliver value and satisfaction to clients
- Strong desire to acquire and share knowledge with others
- Active Oracle Certification(s)
- UK Security Clearance
- Nato Security Clearance