About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
The Tax Services Product Manager is responsible for assuring that the tax solutions and services offered to our clients are comprehensible and aligned with their needs.
The role will engage closely with our Tax-Transparent Fund (TTF) clients and assist in leading product related deliverables.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing relationships with our clients and third-party advisors on our TTF tax service offering
- Monitoring and analysing tax changes and identifying tax service impact and opportunities.
- Preparing and issuing thought leadership papers and client newsletters.
- Providing sales support through client and prospect pitches including RFP responses and review
- Displaying a balanced, cross-functional perspective, liaising with the business to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
- Tracking customer satisfaction, evaluating tax metrics and KPIs, and conducting reviews of client tax services
- Assisting with new fund launches to ensure tax requirements are met including transaction tax considerations
- Reviewing and analysing tax opinions and rulings
- Monitoring capital and expenses associated with tax product initiatives during the year e.g. tax advisory expenses
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Previous experience of fund and custody tax administration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience creating presentations as a subject matter experts
- Demonstrated experience understanding client needs
- A College or University degree and/or relevant, proven work experience
- Relevant industry qualifications such as ACA, CPA, CTA, ADIT and understanding of Tax-Transparent Funds are desirable but not essential for the role
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas.
Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com .
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.