Job Introduction Main Responsibilities
The Modern Workplace team is working towards providing a modern, flexible, effective physical and virtual environment for our colleagues at Handelsbanken. A single work offering doesn't fit for all anymore. The modern workplace team will provide a seamless work experience from any chosen point of need, empowering our colleagues to use high quality digital tools to collaborate, communicate and perform tasks as effectively and efficiently as possible.
The Platform Owner is accountable within the bank for defining, managing and implementing the M365 Platform. The role is responsible for the engineering function that will define, implement, provide oversight of, and continually improving the platform within the UKT department.
- Run & optimise the delivery of Microsoft 365 services within the Modern Workplace Service for the UK, ensuring they are delivered on time, to cost and to quality.
- Act as a Technical Subject Matter Expert for the Microsoft 365 platform in the UK
- Develop and embed best practice and new ways of working to ensure efficiency savings are achieved, collaboration is improved and customer experience enhanced.
- Liaise with Handelbanken's Group function for delivery of M365 applications and services (ECCO train in Sweden)
- Gather and assess technical requirements for new engagements, manages existing engagements with infrastructure partners, projects and programmes and ensure we maximise the use of M365 as a strategic platform for the UK bank
- Actively identify and support the prioritisation of M365 functionality to meet the needs of the UK bank
- Awareness of and accountability for ensuring the platform adheres to and has clear procedures to handle all Regulatory, Compliance and Risk requirements - identifying, measuring, analysing and reporting.
- Support the training and adoption of new tools and services to colleagues, working closely with the Change Adoption Manager
Research (by Harvard University) shows that women are particularly likely to second guess themselves and not apply - so if you are worried you don't meet all the criteria, get in touch anyhow and let us do the worrying...
- Address user inquiries, troubleshoot issues, and provide guidance on best practices.
- Support the development and career aspirations of direct reports, ensuring relevant training and qualifications are obtained and maintained
- Contributing to the efficient running of the IT operating model.
- Gathering and presenting relevant MI for stakeholders.
- Stay current of all things Microsoft 365, including changes, updates, roadmap & releases
- Representing the Bank's interests in relation to areas of responsibility with external parties.
- Working in conjunction with internal stakeholders at UKT, UK and Group level to ensure risks are identified and well managed
- Ensuring that conflicts of interest are identified, documented and avoided, or are managed in accordance with external and internal regulations.
- Ensuring that an annual evaluation of established rules and procedures is carried out, and document that internal control is fit-for-purpose.
Handelsbanken is a relationship bank with a decentralised way of working, a strong local presence thanks to a nationwide network of branches, and a long-term approach to customer relations. Each Handelsbanken branch operates as a local business enabling it to make decisions at a local level and provide a bespoke service. The focus is always on the need of the individual customer and not on the sale of specific products.
We are embarking on an exciting Business Transformation journey. This transformation will significantly enhance our technology system systems, processes and services, bringing evolution to our ways of working. Join us in this transformative journey, where your dedication, adaptability and commitment will play a crucial role in shaping the future of banking for our valued customers.
The Bank is deeply committed to embedding good equality and diversity practice into all of our activities. This is so that we are an inclusive, welcoming and inspiring place to work that encourages everyone to apply, regardless of socio-economic background, age, disability, pregnancy and/or parental status, race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), veteran status, marital and civil partnership status, religion or belief, sex, gender reassignment or sexual orientation.
Check our Handelsbanken website
for further information
At Handelsbanken, we deeply value our unique culture and values including trust in and respect for each individual. We take pride in nurturing a work environment where people flourish, and where they are empowered to take decisions in their areas of expertise. We take a long term perspective in everything we do and want each employee who joins us to build a long terms successful career with the Bank.
What is in it for you?
Application next steps
- We have a wide range of learning and development available, empowering and enabling our colleagues to take ownership of their own development.
- Competitive Salary and an extensive range of benefits is provided, including private medical insurance, income protection and life assurance
- A market-leading pension contribution of 15% paid by the bank, which can be invested in a wide range of funds (including ESG and Shariah funds)
Your journey with us begins once you have submitted your application. One of our Handelsbanken recruiters will be reviewing your details and will later organise a phone conversation if you match the role requirements. If there is a mutual fit, we will extend an invitation for you to participate in an interview.
There will be a two stage interview process where you will have the opportunity to discuss the role in more detail and showcase your experience, meeting members of the team you would be joining if successful.
How can we support you to be your best self? Our Talent Acquisition team will be happy to provide support e.g. if you need additional time to prepare for an interview or you have any requirements for any part of the interview/hiring process - just let us know by email email@example.com .
This advert will be live for a minimum of two weeks. However, please note that after the two weeks, the closing date could change at any time depending on the number of responses received.