About the Firm
The firms description should be as per the Morgan Stanley brand guidelines page: Brand Basics - Brand Guidelines - Brand Center (frontify.com) .
About the Role
Position reports to Head of Corporate Communications with responsibility for supporting entire Corporate Communications team. Responsible for Corporate Communications administration. Work for Head of Corporate Communications on meeting scheduling, visitor scheduling and provide support for general department administration. Support Corporate Communications team on regular activities and ad-hoc special projects.
• Respond to and direct as appropriate telephone calls from outside (Corp Comm general #)
• Schedule/reschedule meetings and book meeting rooms and arrange guest registrations
• Handle general BU administration duties including maintaining office equipment, processing bills and invoices, travel arrangement etc.
• Updating BCP plans and other department-related submissions
• Media monitoring and press clipping
• Sending research reports at the request of reporters
• Help arrange logistics for internal/external events
• Administrative assistance for the Japan CSR Committee
• Have strong sense of ownership
• Pay maximum attention to details
• English proficiency - intermediate level of reading/writing/speaking
• Be flexible and proactive, and demonstrate willingness to help other members
• Predict needs and take appropriate actions with minimum supervisions
• Organized and capable of multi-tasking to meet deadlines
• Possess reasonable IT/computer skills to work efficiently (e.g. Excel, PPT, web publishing)
Why Morgan Stanley?
- A career with Morgan Stanley means being part of an inclusive culture that encourages diverse perspectives, innovation, and cross-collaboration to bring value to our clients. You'll find passionate people from all walks of life working together to make the world a little better every day.
- We invest in the growth and success of our people through mentorship and development programs, as well as abundant opportunities to connect with peers and senior leaders through employee-driven networks and volunteer activities.
- Your wellness and priorities outside of work are important to us. Our competitive compensation and benefits package is designed to support the diverse needs of our employees and take care of you and your family.
- Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to build and support a workforce that is diverse in experience and background but uniform in reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence. We are committed to support special needs or reasonable accommodations necessary to enable you to work comfortably and effectively.
- Discover our Japan Offerings: https://www.morganstanley.co.jp/ja/people/working-at-morgan-stanley
- Discover our Global Offerings: https://www.morganstanley.com/people/experienced-professionals
Our Commitment to Japan
Everything we do at Morgan Stanley is guided by our five core values: do the right thing, put clients first, lead with exceptional ideas, commit to diversity and inclusion, and give back. Since opening a representative office in Tokyo in 1970, we have been one of the largest and most active foreign financial firms in Japan providing investment banking, sales & trading, real estate, and investment management services.
Our People (English): https://www.morganstanley.com/articles/who-we-are
Our People (Japanese): https://www.morganstanley.co.jp/ja/people