- JN -122023-1952320
- Dec 07, 2023
- £50k - £55k
Are you currently working in Private Client Tax and interested in working in a Big 4 Firm in an advisory focused position? Then look no further than the below!
A Private Client team in a Big 4 Accounting Practice is recruiting for a Tax Senior Associate to join their highly established and advisory focused team.
This position is open to both Tax Senior
and Tax Assistant Manager
grades. The Private Client team consists of c.80 people, making it one of the largest and most diverse in London, and their tax work is typically in the Financial Services space working with HNW/UHNW Executives. This leads to great opportunities to work on complex and interesting tax work, as well as developing your advisory & client facing experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting or Managing a portfolio of Private Clients in the FS sector
- Preparation and review of complex tax returns
- Have a genuine interest in learning about your clients business and thus being able to offer the best solutions
- Be the main point of contact to your assigned clients, ensuring they're kept up to date and any queries are answered
- Assist or lead on advisory work
- Support junior members of the team with their learning and development
- Utilise available and upcoming technology and AI solutions to improve service offering
- Get yourself involved in Business Development initiatives such as attending client meetings, helping onboard new clients, bids and proposals
You'll have experience working in Private Client Tax in an Accounting Practice environment, but it's not a prerequisite to have experience working with individuals in Financial Services - so don't let that put you off applying!
Ideally ATT, CTA, ACA with demonstrable experience in private client, comfortable in delivering advice and be a collaborative team member.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.