Job Introduction Main Responsibilities
The role holder is responsible for supporting delivery of consistent and effective management of the change portfolio. This will include ensuring routine and ad-hoc management information reports contain accurate, relevant and quality information, roadmap area progress is effectively monitored, roadmap area risks, issues and dependencies are managed and roadmap area plans, finances and resource profiles are accurately maintained.
- Manage collation of project/programme information, reports and documentation to produce roadmap area portfolio level reporting. This includes, but is not limited to, status updates/reports, regulatory compliance, plans on a page, risks, issues, dependencies, end user impacts, etc.
- Lead key roadmap area governance and leadership meetings, collating reporting packs and taking / circulating minutes and actions as necessary.
- Working with the roadmap area leadership and key stakeholders, help drive the formal prioritisation of change and development items or demands within the roadmap area ensuring alignment to current prioritisation guidelines.
- Liaise with Compliance, Information Security and Risk colleagues to ensure visibility and validation of the roadmap area information.
- Collate and manage portfolio risks, issues and dependencies ensuring mitigating actions are in place and being progressed, escalating as required to the Senior Portfolio Intelligence Manager and the wider Enablement & Practice team where necessary.
- Regularly check-in and coordinate with other Roadmap PMO Managers to ensure that cross-roadmap dependencies are effectively reported and managed.
Research (by Harvard University) shows that women are particularly likely to second guess themselves and not apply - so if you are worried you don't meet all the criteria, get in touch anyhow and let us do the worrying...
- Previous experience in a PMO role at a programme/portfolio level, specifically the establishment and management of PMO disciplines and the introduction/education of new PMO processes, activities and controls to multiple Business Functions and Project Teams
- Strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail;
- Excellent experience of developing and implementing strategic reports in a diverse organisation.
- Experience of working in a financial services/regulated environment;
- Experience of different change delivery methodologies;
- Broad experience of PMO tools, processes and procedures;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, etc.
Handelsbanken is a relationship bank with a decentralised way of working, a strong local presence thanks to a nationwide network of branches, and a long-term approach to customer relations. Each Handelsbanken branch operates as a local business enabling it to make decisions at a local level and provide a bespoke service. The focus is always on the need of the individual customer and not on the sale of specific products.
We are embarking on an exciting Business Transformation journey. This transformation will significantly enhance our technology system systems, processes and services, bringing evolution to our ways of working. Join us in this transformative journey, where your dedication, adaptability and commitment will play a crucial role in shaping the future of banking for our valued customers.
The Bank is deeply committed to embedding good equality and diversity practice into all of our activities. This is so that we are an inclusive, welcoming and inspiring place to work that encourages everyone to apply, regardless of socio-economic background, age, disability, pregnancy and/or parental status, race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), veteran status, marital and civil partnership status, religion or belief, sex, gender reassignment or sexual orientation.
At Handelsbanken, we deeply value our unique culture and values including trust in and respect for each individual. We take pride in nurturing a work environment where people flourish, and where they are empowered to take decisions in their areas of expertise. We take a long term perspective in everything we do and want each employee who joins us to build a long terms successful career with the Bank.
What is in it for you?
Application next steps
- We have a wide range of learning and development available, empowering and enabling our colleagues to take ownership of their own development.
- Competitive Salary and an extensive range of benefits is provided, including private medical insurance, income protection and life assurance
- A market-leading pension contribution of 15% paid by the bank, which can be invested in a wide range of funds (including ESG and Shariah funds)
Your journey with us begins once you have submitted your application. One of our Handelsbanken recruiters will be reviewing your details and will later organise a phone conversation if you match the role requirements. If there is a mutual fit, we will extend an invitation for you to participate in an interview.
There will be a three-stage interview process with a mix of virtual and face-to-face interviews.
How can we support you to be your best self? Our Talent Acquisition team will be happy to provide support e.g. if you need additional time to prepare for an interview or you have any requirements for any part of the interview/hiring process - just let us know by email email@example.com .
We encourage all candidates to inform their line managers of their intention to apply. References will not be sought until after an interview has been conducted. For any information please feel free to contact the hiring manager Ryan Blissett - firstname.lastname@example.org or the Talent Acquisition Partner Rielle Barbosa- email@example.com .
This advert will be live for a minimum of two weeks. However, please note that after the two weeks, the closing date could change at any time depending on the number of responses received.