Lending Sustainability to deliver a new ESG Module and embed its usage across the relevant business functions.
• Deliver clear and concise requirements in the form of user stories and 'wire-frames' or mock-up screen designs;
• Document as-is business processes, perform gap analysis, define to-be processes as required;
• Liaise with technical team to ensure that the product design and development meets the requirements as specified by the users;
• Liaise with test team / carry out user testing to ensure that final product meets requirements;
• Input to training and communication materials;
• Attend POD ceremonies and provide SME input, status updates and comments on other team members output.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
• Wholesale knowledge;
• Process Mapping;
• Five to 10 years of Business & Systems Analysis, Requirements Management;
• Highly proactive and able to work independently;
• Able to take ownership of the deliverables and achieve desired outcome within agreed timescales;
• Have excellent communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills;
• Have excellent decision making and problem solving ability;
• Have advanced judgmental skills to identify, record and resolve problems;
• Experience of working with disparate teams and resources located remotely;
• Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective;
• Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors;
• Strong IT skills, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc as well as JIRA and Confluence.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply! Either apply direct or reach out firstname.lastname@example.org