Job Description: Job Title
Know Your Client (KYC) Corporate Title
Jacksonville, FL Overview
Deutsche Bank needs professionals like you to help partner in our Know Your Client (KYC) team! If you are driven, proactive, intellectually curious professionals who enjoys partnering with other like-minded professionals and is interested in contributing to a financial institution this is a position for you. Our team is looking for professionals who can perform a variety of activities to support the KYC function including risk assessments, conducting due diligence reviews on clients, performing periodic reviews, updating client records, and adhering to our Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulatory requirements and the Bank's internal policies. What We Offer You
What You'll Do
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift, and volunteer programs
Skills You'll Need
- Perform and conduct full KYC reviews on all new client adoptions and/or periodic reviews of clients in accordance with relevant laws, regulations, and firm policies as appropriate
- Carry out KYC due diligence reviews in a timely manner to high quality standards, as per the Banks policies
- Provide guidance to front office staff for timely collection of client information/documentation to ensure compliance with all relevant Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/KYC regulations, policies, and risk management requirements
- Investigate client data utilizing all available internal/external systems to develop a comprehensive analysis of who the client is and whether there are high risk factors
- Review, investigate, and understand organizational structure, accumulation, and domination methodologies to assist in determining ownership and control parties to identify all ultimate beneficiaries and potential Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
- Coordinate and liaise with various departments Anti-Financial Crimes, Negative or Adverse News Screening, and Quality Control to ensure quality files are produced
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Ability to source information from various research tools, such as Bloomberg, Lexis Nexis and in several cases utilizing financial reports and audited statements to interpret alerts, identify trends and source info
- Basic understanding of AML/KYC regulations and how these impact financial institutions, as well as knowledge of Investment Bank and Corporate Bank products
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, experience dealing with senior management or executive level staff, and the ability to appropriately escalate situations that can pose operational or reputational market risk
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, analytical abilities including use of Microsoft office, adherence to strict deadlines in a fast paced and high-pressure environment
- Ability to work in a diverse work environment which requires collaboration, partnership, and transparency, and leading a project or task, where resolution was accomplished
- Problem resolution/ solving
- Team building and relationship building through partnership with team and stakeholders
- Effective communication
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the Jacksonville office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion.
The salary range for this position in Jacksonville is $48,000 to $68,800. Actual salaries may be based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate's skill set, experience, education, work location and other qualifications. Posted salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of remuneration. Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds, and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Learn more about your life at Deutsche Bank through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice, please email HR.Direct@DB.com . Deutsche Bank Benefits
At Deutsche Bank, we recognize that our benefit programs have a profound impact on our colleagues. That's why we are focused on providing benefits and perks that enable our colleagues to live authenti-cally and be their whole selves, at every stage of life. We provide access to physical, emotional, and financial wellness benefits that allow our colleagues to stay financially secure and strike balance between work and home. Click here to learn more! #LI-HYBRID #LI-REMOTE #LI-ONSITE
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .