Job Description: Job Title
Regulatory Reporting Operations Corporate Title
Jacksonville, FL Overview
As a Regulatory Reporting Operations Associate, you will be directly involved in trade/transaction reporting to the Bank's regulators, including but not limited to the Securities and Exchange Commission, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, and Commodities Futures Trading Commission. You'll be an integral part of the Bank's operations infrastructure, responsible for controls focused on the completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of submissions in line with industry rules. By engaging with many colleagues in various divisions of Deutsche Bank in the US and across the globe you will make a positive impact on the Bank's regulatory reporting performance. Deutsche Bank is committed to client satisfaction, which means investment in you! Join us as part of Deutsche Bank's Regulatory Reporting team and make a positive impact to your career. What We Offer You
What You'll Do
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift, and volunteer programs
Skills You'll Need
- Perform day to day controls across multiple regulatory reporting requirements
- Complete exception root cause analysis in coordination with multiple stakeholders across the Bank (Investment Bank, Corporate Bank, Compliance, Risk, Finance)
- Participate in the remediation of reoccurring reporting exceptions
- Acts as overflow support and provides coverage for other team members, as needed
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Relevant experience in investment banking
- Relevant experience in operations or middle office trade support
- Experience and knowledge pertaining to any of the following: Swaps, Volcker, Consolidated Audit Trail, Trade Reporting and Compliance Engine, Large Option Position Reporting
- Risk and control mindset
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to think laterally around issues and proposing solutions
- Ability to work independently to high standards within precise time commitments
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the Jacksonville, FL office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion.
The salary range for this position in Jacksonville is $48,000 to $68,800. Actual salaries may be based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate's skill set, experience, education, work location and other qualifications. Posted salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of remuneration. Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds, and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Learn more about your life at Deutsche Bank through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice, please email HR.Direct@DB.com . Deutsche Bank Benefits
At Deutsche Bank, we recognize that our benefit programs have a profound impact on our colleagues. That's why we are focused on providing benefits and perks that enable our colleagues to live authenti-cally and be their whole selves, at every stage of life. We provide access to physical, emotional, and financial wellness benefits that allow our colleagues to stay financially secure and strike balance between work and home. Click here to learn more! #LI-HYBRID #LI-REMOTE #LI-ONSITE
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .