Job Description: Job Title
Corporate Action and Income Analyst Corporate Title
Jacksonville, FL Overview
As an Associate in the Asset Services team, you will be responsible for receiving, acknowledging, and executing Client instructions to effect expiring voluntary corporate actions pertaining to both fixed income and equity securities, inclusive of Mandatory Corporate Actions and Income processing. In addition, documenting analytical processing data for upstream reporting and participating with upcoming run the Bank and change the Bank initiatives within the Asset Services team processing landscape. Stakeholders include Global Markets, Asset Wealth Management middle office teams as well as the Global Asset Services team, Global Technology (GT) teams, and Embedded Risk Team (ERT). What We Offer You
What You'll Do
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift, and volunteer programs
Skills You'll Need
- Responsible for processing non-expiring Ad-Hoc conversions and 144a to Reg S exchanges as part of Deutsche Bank's Asset Servicing Department and Mandatory Corporate Actions
- Execute instructions via Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication, La Hulpe, Belgium (SWIFT) and book-entry form via Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation Derivatives Repository Ltd. (DTCC), Euroclear; as well as Physical securities processing via US Agents. Balance transactions for events and resolve exceptions. This entails the calculation and reconciliation of books and records
- As part of the election process, you are required to make decisions on how to apply obligations against available inventory. Elections can be applied against proprietary inventory, street obligations, or short positions. This has a reputational and relationship impact as related to the level of business conducted with each counterpart
- Process payments timely and accurately to clients and stakeholders. Work with reconciliation teams as any questions come up post payment to ensure timely settlement
- Ensure timely and effective escalation takes place to Asset Services management when confronted with transactions that can lead to risk for both Clients and the Firm. Build and manage relationships with Asset Services local and Global staff and management, as well as colleagues across other functions within the Bank
- Facilitate communication between various groups within the Bank, Agents, Depositories, and take on initiatives pertaining to Asset Services innovation strategies, User Acceptance Test (UAT) planning, user training, implementation, and production verification. Act as a role model for new employees, providing help and support to facilitate early integration in their new environment
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university (or equivalent)
- Relevant experience in a banking or financial services processing environment. Expert-level analytical skills, flexible regarding production problem solving
- Relationship management and influencing/negotiation skills - to be able to manage relationships with team members including those located remotely
- Experience processing voluntary instructions and detailed knowledge of Corporate Actions processing via DTC, Euroclear, and Agents
- The associate will quickly work to develop detailed business knowledge of the various teams and processes with the Asset Services group. This will include but not be limited to the following: Mandatory and Voluntary Corporate Actions, Dividends, Custody, and Tax Utility teams
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (written/verbal) as appropriate. Ability to work in fast paced environment, keep pace with technical innovation and maintain a broad understanding of the product offering
- Open minded, able to share information, knowledge, and expertise with peers & team members
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the Jacksonville office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion.
The salary range for this position in Jacksonville is $48,000 to $68,800. Actual salaries may be based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate's skill set, experience, education, work location and other qualifications. Posted salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of remuneration. Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds, and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Learn more about your life at Deutsche Bank through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice, please email HR.Direct@DB.com . Deutsche Bank Benefits
At Deutsche Bank, we recognize that our benefit programs have a profound impact on our colleagues. That's why we are focused on providing benefits and perks that enable our colleagues to live authenti-cally and be their whole selves, at every stage of life. We provide access to physical, emotional, and financial wellness benefits that allow our colleagues to stay financially secure and strike balance between work and home. Click here to learn more! #LI-HYBRID #LI-REMOTE #LI-ONSITE
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .