Job Description: Employer: DWS Group Title: Senior Operations Analyst Location: Jacksonville, FL Job Code:
#LI-LV1 #LI-02 About DWS:
Today, markets face a whole new set of pressures - but also a whole lot of opportunity too. Opportunity to innovate differently. Opportunity to invest responsibly. And opportunity to make change.
Join us at DWS, and you can be part of an industry-leading firm with a global presence. You can lead ambitious opportunities and shape the future of investing. You can support our clients, local communities, and the environment.
We're looking for creative thinkers and innovators to join us as the world continues to transform. As whole markets change, one thing remains clear; our people always work together to capture the opportunities of tomorrow. That's why we are 'Investors for a new now'.
As investors on behalf of our clients, it is our role to find investment solutions. Ensuring the best possible foundation for our clients' financial future. And in return, we'll give you the support and platform to develop new skills, make an impact and work alongside some of the industry's greatest thought leaders. This is your chance to achieve your goals and lead an extraordinary career.
This is your chance to invest in your future.
Read more about DWS and who we are here. Role Details
As a Reconciliation Production Analyst for DWS Investment Operations, you'll be a leader as part of the Global Reconciliation team and focus on efficiency and teamwork. To drive improvement, you'll foster the sharing of knowledge between functional teams, while building and managing relationships at all levels and developing your knowledge of a wide range of banking products. Simply put, it's a role that's essential to getting business done in the best way possible and consistently delivering first-class client experiences.
As a Reconciliation Production Analyst , you will (be):
- Act as escalation point for Front Office queries related to reconciliation issues. Manage expectations and ensure issues are addressed in timely manner by functional processing teams.
- Gain hands on experience working with Front Office and partnering with other operational teams to remedy cash and position variances.
- Subject matter expert for the reconciliations team and provide guidance on complex breaks
- Ensure tasks are followed according to Key Operating Procedures. Escalate when procedures are not followed and provide necessary direction to remediate.
- Work effectively with internal functions such as Trade Processing, Reference Data, Corporate actions, Bookings, Tax etc. and with external Custodians for resolution of breaks.
- Review Daily Overdraft reporting to ensure timely delivery and escalation of overdraft including root cause assessment.
- Review recon output and ensure timely identification and escalation of aging exceptions.
- Research and resolution for total market value variance between Trading System and the Accounting Book of Record.
- Responsible for key end of day reporting.
We are looking for:
What we'll offer you:
- 3+ years in the buy side financial industry (asset management, private banking).
- Must have experience with Reconciliations in the financial industry. Understanding of how both equity and fixed income products work.
- Ability to analyze reoccurring issues and perform root cause analysis. Escalate issues in the event control gaps are identified.
- Experience with portfolio, trading platforms (preferably Aladdin) as well as excellent understanding of life cycle of a trade.
- Ability to quickly learn in a time sensitive and high pressure environment.
- Good critical thinking skills.
- Ability to make sound judgment and when to escalate with senior manager appropriately.
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external working relationships.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail a must.
- Ability to meet critical, time sensitive deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Bachelor's degree required
At DWS we're serious about diversity, equity and creating an inclusive culture where colleagues can be themselves sand it's important to us that you enjoy coming to work - feeling healthy, happy and rewarded. At DWS, you'll have access to a range of benefits which you can choose from to create a personalised plan unique to your lifestyle. Whether you're interested in healthcare, company perks, or are thinking about your retirement plan, there's something for everyone. Some of our core benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Matched 401K Savings Plan
- Generous Paid Time Away plus Bank Holidays
- Physical and Mental Health Well-Being benefits including (but not limited to) Health & Life Insurance Plans and the support of trained Mental Health First Aiders
- Family friendly benefits including generous parental leave packages (supporting all variations of family set-ups), to healthcare plans and travel insurance
- The opportunity to support our CSR strategy which is focused on combatting climate change & achieving greater social justice. You can make donations to our partnered organisations or take part in corporate volunteering opportunities in your local communities by providing on hand support.
DWS' Hybrid Working model is designed to find the right balance between in-person collaboration and engagement in the office, which is core to our working culture, and working from home. Each business group varies on the split between time spent in the office and at home, but this will be discussed and made clear as part of your application and interview process. We will continue to review and evolve our working environments and methods to ensure that we are working in the best way possible for our people.
If you require any adjustments or changes to be made to the interview process for any reason including, or related to a disability or long-term health condition, then please contact your recruiter and let them know what assistance you may need. Examples of adjustments include providing a change to the format of the interview, or providing assistance when at the DWS office. This will not affect your application and your recruitment team will discuss options with you. Privacy Statement
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. Click here to view DWS' Privacy Notice.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .