About the role
At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're making this happen by improving the sustainability and financial wellbeing of our customers - whether they're buying a home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
As an Associate, Digital Distribution, you will support Head of eFICC Europe & America and Head of Digital Distribution Strategy & Management in driving ANZ's digital distribution across FICC. This role will play an important role in using data and analytics to drive discussions with clients (and Sales) in increasing ANZ FICC e-distributions as well as with Traders in improving streamed pricing. In addition, you will prospect and target new clients as well as manage existing low touch accounts.
- Contribute to maximizing total product revenues via E channels distribution.
- Use data to generate insights and identify trends to accelerate sound business decisions that help to increase volume and yield.
- Integrate the sales and electronic businesses across product.
- Track customer penetration rates and returns.
- Improve Risk Awareness & Risk Culture with regards to digital execution.
- Ensure credit limit management and compliance with all internal and external requirements in collaboration with sales.
Permanent, Full Time Location:
London, United Kingdom What will you bring?
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Previous experience in an eFX trading role/Electronic Communication Network (ECN) management and have an understanding of FX and FI market microstructure.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with traders and sales, as well as clients.
- Strong client services ethic, subject to compliance and regulatory controls.
- Technical capabilities including Python, SQL, KDB.
- A willingness to learn and demonstrate a growth mindset
- Comfortable operating across locations, products & stakeholders, while maintaining a clear vision aligned to strategic outcomes
- Demonstrate ANZ Values and Behaviours: Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Excellent
You're not expected to have 100% of these skills. At ANZ a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture and we actively encourage people to try new things. So, if this role interests you and you feel you have most of these things in your toolbox, we'd love to hear from you! So, why join us?
There's something special about being part of ANZ. From the moment you join us, you're part of a team working towards a common goal: improving the financial wellbeing and sustainability of our millions of customers.
As a Purpose-led bank we've committed to delivering commercial and societal outcomes across environmental sustainability, financial wellbeing and housing affordability. We deliver these sustainability commitments with our customers, in our business and across the communities where we operate.
But it's not just our customers who will feel your impact. You'll feel it too. Because at ANZ, you'll have the resources and community you need to take the next big step in your career, towards even bigger things in the future.
We offer a range of benefits tailored to the countries in which we operate including Health and Wellbeing programs and flexible working arrangements.
You'll also enjoy working in a diverse and inclusive workplace where the different backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people are celebrated. We encourage you to talk to us about any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.careers.anz.com. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number 55653 Job Posting End Date
21/12/2023 , 11.59pm, (Melbourne Australia)