Reporting to Head (Greater China) of Mezzanine Capital Unit, the VP/AVP will perform the following: Role & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with internal and external business partners to originate investment opportunities in Greater China region and evaluate fit with investment mandate and bank strategy
- Conduct research and track the industry trend for sustainability investment sectors
- Drive deal negotiation and structuring of investment terms, engage actively with investment committees to obtain buy-in, and carry out pre-investment due-diligence
- Design post-investment value creation plans and work with portfolio companies to optimize exit opportunities.
- Monitoring and review of existing investments
- Assist in investor relationship management and investor reporting and engage potential investors during pre-funding due diligence phase and post-funding reporting seasons.
- Ensure compliance in execution and monitoring of investment transactions.
- Good university degree
- Fluent business English and Mandarin speaker
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of investment experience or other relevant working experience in corporate relationship management, transaction advisory or consultancy. Experience in private equity and/or investment banking is an advantage.
- Must be comfortable with numbers and adept at financial analysis and modelling
- Excellent relationship management, communication and presentation skills
- Team player