• Establish project scope and define business needs with stakeholders and various other functional groups.
•Perform business analysis, user story preparation, determine workflow, and give recommendations on process enhancements and system upgrades.
• Manage and undertake end-to-end project tasks from feasibility study, requirement analysis/documentation, and UAT management (including UAT test script) to implementation support.
• Evaluate project performance post-implementation and resolve any production issues together with stakeholders.
• Responsible for mapping out project timeline and path to execution.
• Preparation of project communication materials including but not limited to status updates and steering committee presentations.
• Responsible for communication to all stakeholders on status and timeline.
• Manage and reconcile conflicts on resources and expectations between stakeholders.
•University degree with a major in business, finance, IT or related disciplines.
•Solid years of practical experience in project management (related to Banking - Private/ Retail is an advantage)
•Experience in Agile development practice a plus.
•Strong project management, people management, and influencing and analytical skills.
•Big picture thinkers but can speak to technical details.
•Good command of written and spoken English; Chinese (including Putonghua) will be an advantage.
• Detail-oriented, hard-working, and able to work under pressure and deadline-driven.