Job Description Summary Job Description Job Description Summary
The US Retirement Leader will lead a team providing program administration for GE Vernova US based retirement plans (qualified and non qualified plans). This includes managing a team of retirement specialists to ensure we are meeting the business needs, ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, and ensuring that retirement plans are effectively communicated to employees. This leader will partner with Total Rewards on execution of retirement plan strategy and legal on compliance of plans. Additionally, the leader will oversee strategic vendor partnerships in plan administration and drive continuous improvement as well as service quality. Job Description Essential Responsibilities:
- Manage strategic vendor relationships for retirement related suppliers (I.e. Fidelity, WTW, Lifeworks, etc.): Contract compliance, employee experience, vendor reporting, vendor quality, etc. Coach team of retirement specialists on effective vendor management.
- Maintain regular partnership with US Retirement Leader in Total Rewards to ensure high quality/ consistent plan delivery.
- Lead and oversee vendor involvement in regulatory and plan compliance including but not limited to - system(s) change management, regulatory reporting (e.g. Valuations), DOL and benefit plan audits, non-discrimination testing, etc.
- Develop and maintain Key Performance indicators around retirement service quality to ensure all members of the delivery ecosystem (eg. Vendors, Vernova team) deliver a seamless service experience
- Retirement related communications strategy, development, review, and approval (where applicable) including online content management (Worklife portal, Fidelity Net Benefits, Lifeworks portals, etc.)
- Retirement escalation management including but not limited to subpoena responses pension board claims support and DOL benefit inquiries
- Ensure ongoing ERISA plan compliance, annual fiduciary review and partner on pension trust billing strategy
- Review, approve and sign required reports and communications such as the Annual Funding Notice, 5500s, Proxy, etc.
- Provide review/sign off of funding amounts for pension payroll (including NQ funding) and Retirement savings plan and pension deduction wires
- Retirement team operations and performance management
- Lead required Retirement Benefit Handbook updates
- Union Negotiations operational oversight, support, and execution during contract review and renewal periods
- Define and lead the strategic roadmap to increase productivity and efficiency through service quality, automation, simplification, and growth, integrated and fully aligned with the business' strategic goals
- Lead the team through continuous improvement and seek out opportunities in the business for standardization as well as process automation and alignment from VOC and metrics analysis.
- Drive operational performance through strong people leadership, customer relationship management, and operational rigor driven through Lean practices
- Drive process performance and service excellence, leveraging metrics while ensuring a deep understanding of customer needs
- Develop long-term customer experience strategy to develop solid, proactive relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure clear alignment of strategic plans and business priorities
- Foster a one team" environment with your team members as you mentor and coach them to grow their impact and collaboration within the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related Business degree from an accredited university or college
- Significant prior professional work experience with demonstrated achievement and leadership in Retirement plans, and/or Operations/Service-oriented environment.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in direct people leadership
- Travel may be required, as needed, to support the team and customers within the region
- To be successful in this role, you will need to have the ability to work in a complex and rapidly changing work environment across multiple stakeholder groups and countries, with comfort and efficiency
If contracted in the US:
- Operational experience in multiple plans; US Defined Benefit/ Defined Contribution.
- Experience in Lean
- Sound project management skills, strategic thinking ability, process capability and analytical skills, with the ability to deliver results by supporting activities from concept to implementation
- Strong problem-solving skills to quickly identify and present the creative/collaborative solutions in partnership with plan owners.
- Strong communication skills: ability to influence with immediate team and across organization
- Ability to make independent decisions and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced, multi-task and highly matrixed environment, and connect effectively with business leaders.
- Proficiency in HR systems (ex. Workday) and technologies
The salary range for this position is $ 115,500.00 - $154,400.00 - $192,500.00 USD annually. The specific salary offered to a candidate may be influenced by a variety of factors including the candidate's experience, their education, and the work location. In addition, this position is eligible for 15% variable incentive compensation. Available health and welfare benefits include healthcare, prescription drug, dental, and vision coverage; savings account options (such as a Health Care Flexible Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account, and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account); and an employee assistance program. Additional benefits include a defined contribution 401(k) plan, employee life insurance, optional dependent life insurance, employee accidental death or dismemberment insurance coverage, short-term disability, optional long-term disability, pre-tax transportation/commuter program, paid holidays, paid time off, parental leave, a layoff plan for salaried employees, tuition refund program, use of CariLoop, adoption assistance, optional identity theft prevention insurance, optional personal legal assistance, and optional personal excess liability insurance. Additional Job Description Additional Information Compensation Grade
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Relocation Assistance Provided: