Job Description: Job Title
Americas Head of Securities Services Sales- Custody Corporate Title
New York, NY Overview
The Securities Services (SeS) group sits within the Corporate Bank division of Deutsche Bank with primary focus on Custody and Fund Services. As the Head of Sales on the SeS Sales team, you will lead sales with a primary focus on sales & origination, reporting directly to the Global Head of Sales and to the Head of Securities Services, Americas who is in New York. You will be responsible for driving new business opportunities with the Investors and Intermediaries for custody and fund administration looking to invest across the globe. You will work closely with the SeS Product, Sales and regional Product Management team Globally to deliver best in class solutions to our target clients. This role will also require working closely with other parts of the Bank including Global Markets, DWS (Asset Management), Private Bank as part of a bank wide initiative to increase connectivity across all divisions - in this instance, to identify, execute and monetize opportunities deepening the wallet with these clients. What We Offer You
What You'll Do
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift, and volunteer programs
How You'll Lead
- Responsible for sales & origination from Americas
- Work in conjunction with the SeS Branch Heads, SeS sales organisation to ensure coordinated approach for origination / sales
- Responsibilities will include maintenance of account plans, coordination of senior client meetings, and working in conjunction with colleagues in Corporate & Investment Bank and across the Bank for new business opportunities
- Drive bank wide FI connectivity across the Bank to deliver best in class solutions and to identify opportunities to sell SeS products
Skills You'll Need
- Will be responsible for delivering new business from Americas with clearly defined revenue target
- Work with product teams to support in the execution of new business, assist in product benchmarking and competitive analysis
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Strong Securities Services sales experience, very good understanding of SeS product suite with extensive experience working with clients with relevant products
- A pre-existing network of client contacts, strong relationships, and proven sales track record with foreign direct investors especially with Global custodians and broker dealers
- Proven success in managing stakeholders within a matrix environment
- A proactive can do attitude, the ability to work independently and have a strong work ethic
- An ability to forge strong relationships, both internally across the Bank and as a trusted adviser to senior level personnel at key clients
- A collaborative, communicative and partnership-based approach to working with colleagues across the Bank
- Excellent organizational, prioritization skills and the ability to act independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the New York office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion.
The salary range for this position in New York City is $190,000 to $275,000. Actual salaries may be based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate's skill set, experience, education, work location and other qualifications. Posted salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of renumeration. Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Learn more about your life at DB through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice please email HR.Direct@DB.com .
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .