At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue investment opportunities with determination. We master what we do - and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions.
Are you passionate about the financial world? For our Wealth Management Division covering Nordic (Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark) countries we are looking for a highly motivated and engaged Relationship Manager Assistant.
We have a cohesive and experienced team that has been working together harmoniously for an extended period. We value synergy that comes from our existing dynamic and appreciate the expertise that everyone brings. At the same time, we enthusiastically embrace new additions to the team, recognizing the value of fresh perspectives and innovative ideas they can contribute. We believe in fostering an inclusive and collaborative work environment where everyone's input is valued and encouraged.
- Proactively support the team in the management of their customer portfolio
- Manage independently the administrative tasks of client accounts and transactions (cash managements, transfers, stock exchange orders and control of executions, fiduciary deposit renewals, etc.)
- Assist the Relationship Managers in the organization of the client meetings (arrange appointments, prepare required documents, etc.)
- Support the Relationship Managers in the preparation of investment proposals
- Support the Relationship Managers in all KYC-related matters
- Monitor client account balances and account transactions
- Deal with pending and deadlines, as well as follow-up of pending items (client control, work lists, etc...)
- Prepare account openings/closings documents
- Deal with fees and commissions
- Control and handle internal processes; legal and compliance aspects, client data, and the "client journal"
- Establish close collaboration with other departments of the bank
- Deal with incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Monitor accurately and in a timely manner the Risk and Compliance Indicators
- Various administrative tasks
- Previous experience in a similar position within the banking industry
- Effective communication skills with an innate ability and strong interest for a high-level client service
- Strong organizational skills, team player able to work under pressure
- Good understanding of financial products and markets
- Curious, flexible and have a positive attitude
- Highly motivated, with a pro-active attitude, structured thinking, and very well organized
- Someone who has excellent IT skills (software tools, MS Office)
- Fluent in English and ideally German.
What we offer
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking and our methodology and we work with mutual trust
- Teamwork is important to us: We always exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other - One Vontobel
- Our work culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange
- We offer the option for home office (Flexible working times), and diverse benefits
- The opportunity to further develop your career in a front related unit
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .