My client, a global Corporate Investment Bank, is looking to hire an AVP (Audit Manager) & VP (Senior Audit Manager) into their Compliance Internal Audit team. The portfolio this team covers includes Conduct and Compliance across the primary businesses of the bank (Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Transaction Banking and Global Markets). Responsibilities:
Structure and execute efficient and effective audits to:
• Identify potential risk, including awareness of risks both within span of control as well as enterprise-wide
• Assign and review the work of audit team members for assigned engagements in coordination with Audit Director
• Assess the state of the governance, risk management, and control environment aspects relevant to that risk
• Report results in an effective and timely basis, leading to appropriate remedial action and ongoing management of risk Maintain compliance with audit methodology, while also operating within industry best practices, applicable regulations, and internal and external professional practice expectations.
• Effectively manage stakeholder relationships to a mutually accountable, productive, respectful, and trusted level Act as a leader and role model and continuously improve self and department.Requirements:
- Extensive experience of working in an audit function (leading audit assignments) within the wholesale / investment banking sector, or similar 'Big-4' experience with relevant industry exposure.
- Experience of Primary Businesses and Products and Core Compliance. Primary businesses include: Corporate Banking, Investment Banking (Structured Lending, Project Finance, Trade Finance etc), Transaction Banking and Global Markets.
- Comprehensive understanding of current Compliance rules, regulations, and expectations relevant to the business within region. Solid understanding of risk management frameworks, expected processes, key risks and associated controls
- Excellent skills in relation to internal audit methodology, practices, issue and report writing.
- Experience with auditing (3rd line) and testing (2nd line) of Compliance programs.