WoLocation : Pune
Who we are looking for: To support Mercatus' rapid growth, we're looking for an exceptional Integration Architect to join our growing team. In this role, you will design Integration Solutions using our integration Platform as a Service offering. Solutions will include defining, designing, developing, implementing, delivering, and maintaining integrations and their flows. You will collaborate with clients and internal team members to design solutions fit for each customer based on their requirements. Defining processes based on best practices needs to be followed by the Integration team. Keep on innovating the technology to make sure to deliver best solutions to the customer.
What you will be responsible for:
• Analyze, understand the business process and document in detail.
• Design and develop integration and automation solutions.
• Develop new applications and system connectors.
• Innovation to deliver best solutions to the customers
• Be a Mercatus "No Code integration" subject matter expert with the ability to discover and demonstrate how Mercatus' offering can effectively help customers with their business automation needs across a broad set of use cases.
• Develop documentation including presentations, demos, reference recipes, technical process documentation, best practices, and training materials.
• Manage Integration team.
What we value:
• 12-15 years' experience working in a similar role.
• Experience working with diverse and multi-regional distributed teams.
• English as primary language; good communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
• Good knowledge of programming language is desirable.
• Knowledge of Relational Database (e.g. SQL). • Ability to learn new concepts, technologies, and solve problems.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others and work collaboratively to get things done.