We are currently working with a wholesale bank this looking to recruit a Interim New Energies & Natural Resource AVP to support cover maternity leave. The role will run until 31/12/2024.
The role is Hybrid (office in central London) and is offering a daily umbrella rate of £565 per day (inside IR35)Purpose of the role
- The role of AVP exists to provide support in the execution of transactions as well as marketing activities and origination of new business.
- The role requires strong analytical skills and will involve the review and analysis of information including customer financial statements, project finance financial models, due diligence and legal documentation.
- The role also requires strong communication skills as there will be various interfaces both within the organisation (Credit, LCM, Operations etc) as well as externally including some client facing dealing.
- Some knowledge of project finance desirable
- Experience of working in a large financial institution or other relevant role in industry, advisor or finance
- Strong numerical and financial skills essential.
- Financial modelling experience desirable.
- Methodical and meticulous with strong attention to detail.
- Language skills would be viewed favourably.
- Education & Qualifications: Undergraduate level degree as a minimum
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement. To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales