Salesforce Specialist, Copenhagen - Denmark Introduction
I am working with a world leading client who provide integrated, comprehensive investment management services and solutions to more than 600 companies worldwide.
Their success lies in their expertise in advanced technology, innovative solutions, and dedication to providing digital services that meet the needs of their clients. They are the first technology supplier in the investment management sector to offer an integrated portfolio of services and solutions that accommodate all the needs of the industry.
Their ability to build strategical partnerships and provide end-to-end solutions, has resulted in them becoming one of the most trusted and respected suppliers in the financial and investment sector. Salesforce Specialist/Salesforce Product Owner
Their talented and highly-skilled workforce is continuously expanding, thus they are currently seeking a Salesforce Specialist to join their team in Copenhagen. Responsibilities
- Gather business requirements from commercial areas such as Marketing, RevOps, GTM and CCI, knowing what is technically possible to develop without being hands-on, and ability to communicate best-practices to internal stakeholders.
- Scoping user stories with stakeholders, prioritizing backlog, user-acceptance testing, and post-launch communication.
- Host weekly meetings with Group IT's CRM team and Commercial stakeholders.
- Host monthly meetings with Commercial stakeholders to prioritize larger projects and provide a neutral platform for Commercial discussions.
- Run several projects at the same time and deliver development within a set of deadlines.
- Product knowledge and experience within Salesforce (especially Sales Cloud) as a Product Owner, Consultant, Specialist, Senior Analyst, or similar roles.
- Experience with DevOps, Jira or similar agile software development practices and tools.
- Great at stakeholder management and able to translate business requirements to IT requirements.
- Technical mindset combined with business expertise.
- Strong project management skills.
- Naturally thinking efficiency, scalability, quality, and user-friendliness into new solutions.
- Transparent and honest communication style.
- Master's degree within Information Systems, Information Technology, Digital Business, E-Business or similar degrees.
- Minimum 3 years of Salesforce experience.
- Based in Copenhagen 2-3 times a week.
If you're passionate about learning and looking for an ever-evolving workplace that fosters creativity and innovation, this is the place to be. Join us and develop your career with an employer that puts your development at the heart of our decisions!