Our investment banking client has been present in the UK for more than 150 years, they're a long-term partner to British business. Today, the Group is formed of 10 divisions and employs 9,300 staff based in 21 core locations right across the country. Their role is simply stated: help clients achieve their goals by combining local know-how and global reach. In so doing, they seek to make a positive, sustainable contribution to both the UK economy and society.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Derivatives Execution & Clearing Analyst - Client Services
for a 6-month
long contract based in London (hybrid)
Purpose of the role:
To provide client service support for corporate clients of the Derivative Execution & Clearing (DEC) business.
As a Derivatives Execution & Clearing Analyst - Client Services, you will:
What we're looking for:
- Be the first point of contact for clients and client related queries from operational teams.
- Develop professional accountability for the delivery of often complex but routine activities within your team.
- Apply existing operational policies and procedures and provide routine advice on their interpretation to the business.
- Process and record regular service level reviews (SLR) for platinum clients.
- Ensure client reporting is delivered as expected; follow up and escalate reporting incidents where necessary.
- Provide demonstrations, training, and account administration for clients on client-facing portals.
- Provide support to Sales and Relationship Management teams on client visits.
- Be accountable for delivering personal targets and objectives to support the performance of the team.
- Assist and support client service manager in ad hoc projects.
- Build and strengthen team relationships by actively collaborating with team members and participating in weekly team meetings.
- Refer more complex and technical issues to more senior colleagues for resolution and advice in a timely manner, to ensure the clients and business receives the appropriate level of support.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course. This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
- Knowledge of Exchange Traded Derivative products and processes and the ability to translate knowledge and experience into recommendations to improve team operating practices.
- Sound working knowledge of market practices and the policies, procedures, regulations, and legislation associated with ETD listed derivatives.
- Computer literacy (MS Office Suite including intermediate Excel - VLOOKUPs, pivot tables, etc.)
- Prior experience in a client-facing role
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Stakeholder management skills and the ability to collaborate across teams
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize independently
- Operational risk awareness and the ability to recognise and manage risk
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.