Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting our global clients on various investment research and analysis requirements including company reports, industry reports, valuation models, whitepapers, earning period support, investor relationship, pitchbook, business plan for fundraising, newsletters, etc.
- The candidate should have the ability and experience to work independently and possesses the management/leadership skills to run and manage regular operations
- Managing delivery & execution of projects on investment research, equity research, valuation, investment banking, PE/VC research and analytics requirements etc.
- Supervision, monitoring and management of project quality and timelines to ensure a higher level of client satisfaction
- Working with senior Management in the company and the clients directly to undertake key projects related to investment research, investment banking research, PE/VC research/ analytics, etc.
Project and Team Management:
- Define the objective and scope of engagements, ensure the quality of delivery, and timely delivery
- Ensure effective and efficient plan and execution of all key aspects of client deliverables
- Client acquisition, relationships and retention with increasing integration
- Effective team management and ensure quality delivery of projects and continuous feedback for performance improvement
- Supervision, mentoring, conflict management, training, and developing the Executives and Analysts
- Contributing to the overall operational strategy for quality delivery and responsible for the implementation of the strategy within the team
- Qualification - MBA (Finance) + CFA
- Experience - Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in stock analysis in the Capital Market in teams of the investment research division of an investment advisory firm, KPO, consultancy, advisory firm. Preferably for US markets.
- Skills – Excellent written and spoken communication skills, commitment and ownership, strong eye for detail and ability to multi-task, ability to meet client-driven deadlines (demanding hours requiring time management skills), significant knowledge and working experience in investment research and analytics space.
- Tools: Working knowledge of databases such as FactSet, YChart, Bloomberg, etc.
- Location – Wakad, Pune
- Selection procedure - Written test, followed by an interview
- Compensation - Best in the industry.
RCK Analytics provides world-class custom equity research, investment research, PE/VE research support, Investment Banking support, analytics, and assurance services to global clients. We work with financial and investment companies, private equity, asset management and hedge funds, investment banks and broking houses, market research firms, consulting firms, and various sector corporates.
The environment at RCK Data Analytics encourages not only best performance, hard work and commitment but also have fun and work life balance. We promote an open, transparent and performance-based culture in our organization. We provide regular training and feedback to people to ensure consistent performance, skill-set enhancement and systematic growth.