Meraki Talent are working with a growing Private Bank / Asset Manager with offices in Mayfair, Central London who are looking to hire a Senior Legal Associate to join their growing Legal department.
You will work with the team to advise on a wide range of matters such as retail lending and credit, the full suite of products and services offered by the bank's investment services business, corporate re-structuring and strategic projects, cross-border regulatory queries, outsourcing regulations, and regulatory change.
- The legal team is relatively flat in structure. As such, you will be driven to take on as much responsibility as you can and shape your own career.
- Enjoy a different challenge every day and thinking around a subject to find a solution.
- Whilst developing your all round in-house private banking legal expertise, become an SME within the team and bank in areas in which you have a specialism and interest.
- Seeking to improve the team's and Bank's processes and ways of operating.
We are looking for candidates with:
- 5+ years of PQE experience
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials
- Sound judgement, resilience, and composure under pressure
- Confidence in your decisions but knowing when further information is needed
- Expertise in financial regulations in connection with private banking or retail investment services.
- Experience in advising clients in the following areas: The FCA and PRA rules, MiFID, PSRs, ESG and Consumer Duties
- Cross-border experience
- Handing contentious and non-contentious proceedings
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills