Are you passionate about programmatic financial strategies spanning diverse asset classes and global markets? Do you thrive on developing high-quality predictive signals through cutting-edge research platforms, unlocking opportunities in market inefficiencies? If so, we invite you to be part of our team, where a culture of academic sensibility converges with a commitment to delivering results. We foster an environment that melds academic curiosity with a results-driven mindset. Here, employees are encouraged to approach problems with openness, finding the equilibrium between intellectualism and practicality. Great ideas are welcomed from every corner, with a strong emphasis on challenging conventional thinking and fostering a continuous improvement mindset. As we aim to assemble the best and brightest minds, we are seeking candidates with quantitative research experience and a deep understanding of systematic strategies across a diverse range of asset classes.Collaborate with Portfolio Managers on alpha research, modeling, portfolio construction, optimization, and implementing quantitative trading strategies. Develop and maintain tools and systems integral to the quantitative research and portfolio management processes. PhD or Masters degree from a top university, with a focus on computer science, mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering, or quantitative finance discipline.
- 2-8 years of experience in quantitative research and/or quantitative development for systematic strategies.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python and/or C++, coupled with a robust background in data structures and algorithms.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated moral integrity and work ethic.Core Benefits:Fully paid medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents, flexible spending account, full paid parental leave,
- Perks: Employee discounts for gym memberships, wellness activities, healthy snacks, and a casual dress code.
- Training: Access to learning and development courses, inspiring speakers, and team-building off-sites.
- Employee Resource Groups: Join vibrant communities within the organization to connect and grow.