An excellent opportunity with one of Europe's leading Private Debt Funds. Working on the expansion of the company's newest strategy, this role will provide valuations and portfolio monitoring for a growing direct lending portfolio.
With over £50bn AUM in debt investments, the company are market leaders with a pan-European strategy and over 700 employees. Despite the firm's size, you will be based in a small, specialist team in their London office, with AUM in this area set to grow from 1 to 3 bn over the next few years.
The company have a committed approach to employee wellbeing as well as career development. They have a flat structure and a strong focus on work / life balance.
- Monitor investments and produce valuation models
- Work with the Investment and Valuations Committees on investment analysis
- Create and nurture a first in class environment of analytical reporting
- Work closely with the Investment Team to ensure that new investments are onboarded according to policy
- Work with the Head of Investments to run a monitoring framework on asset-backed portfolios
- Work with Fund Operations teams to ensure investments are correctly valued and tracked in line with fund accounting requirements and within the required reporting timelines
- Support Investor Relations in preparation of fund related reporting materials
- 3 years'+ finance experience in asset management, investment banking or professional services
- Extensive knowledge in the areas of investment valuation and analysis
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced Financial modelling
- Python (or programming skills in general) is a positive