Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Accounting
Travel Percentage :
50 - 75%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS' Merchant Solutions segment 'Worldpay from FIS', serves large and fast-growing companies targeting internet-led multinationals with complex payment needs supported by vertical expertise in their eCommerce business. Their solutions also provide local in-store, online and mobile payment acceptance solutions for merchants, from large corporates to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs/SMBs) and micro merchants with a focus on integrated payments for SMEs/SMBs.
What you will be doing
Reporting to the Worldpay Treasurer, the VP Assistant Treasurer will lead a team of around 40 highly skilled professionals, with a focus on the Treasury functions globally outside of the U.S. This is a unique opportunity to join a leadership team in the making, as they re-invent Worldpay and enhance the business offering and performance.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsibility for the daily cash management for the company, inclusive of facilitating merchant funding, investments, debt management, etc.
• Oversight of the activities and systems involving management of cash resources
• Oversee corporate cash management and credit administration maintaining external communication with pertinent financial institutions and rating agencies
• Providing Treasurer/CFO/Line of business/Product groups with recommendations to drive cash optimization, process improvements and efficiencies
• Provide analysis and recommendations on capital structure, interest rate exposure/hedges, f/x exposures/hedges as well as optimal use/deployment of cash/capital
• Engage with Banking Partners and lead Bank relationships
• Drive geographical expansion strategy and implementation of Treasury operations
• Partner with internal functions, across settlements, and business lines, to ensure we win as one team
• Manage, develop, recruit a highly skilled team of Treasury professionals
What you bring
• Substantial cash management/treasury experience including function leadership responsibility
• Expertise leading an international treasury function, at an enterprise organisation, operating in multiple countries and regions, including cross-border activities
• Strong organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills
• General business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
• Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
• Ability to design, document and implement process improvements
Added bonus if you have
• Financial Technology, Payments, Financial Services industry experience would be beneficial
What we offer you
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
• Time to support charities and give back in your community
• A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
• A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
• A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.