Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Insurance
Hang Seng Bank was one of Hong Kong's bancassurance pioneers with insurance business footprint started since 1965. Over the years, Hang Seng Bank has been committed to serve its customers by providing full spectrum of insurance products including Life Insurance manufacturing, distribution of General Insurance and Medical products, and MPF business.
Insurance is a fast-growing business and is one of the key drivers of Hang Seng Bank. As a well-established insurance entity, we take care of every need of our customers with an optimized service excellence through the Bank's retail and commercial network, with a dedicated team of professionals in place.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Partnership Strategy Manager. Principal Responsibilities
- Formulate and drive sales, product, marketing and distribution strategies for the Bank's bancassurance business and promote the brand of Hang Seng bancassurance partnership to create customer preference
- Monitor the overall Medical & General Insurance business performance, perform AOP planning and management reporting for Senior Management
- Closely monitor the market conditions and the competitors' strategies, recommend and drive appropriate strategies to grow the business as well as to address major issues related to the business
- Ensure partnership and business initiatives adhere to both internal and external regulatory requirements, Local and Group policies & standards and minimize general risk to the Group
- Maintain seamless relationship and communication with business partners to ensure the achievement of partnership agreement
- Work with insurance partners and internal stakeholders in product development and customer journey enhancement
- Drive and implement bancassurance transformation initiatives, ensure quality deliverables which meet the business and customer segment requirements
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Analytics or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience
- Experience in strategy planning / business transformation would be advantageous
- Knowledge and experience in banking / insurance products; ideally with exposure in medical / general insurance
- Fluency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.