Salary: £65,000-£68,000 + Car Allowance + BonusLocation: West LondonWork Type: Hybrid (3-days ITO) The Role:
I am partnered with a leading FMCG business in the UK recruiting for a Commercial Finance Manager to join their team, operating within a dynamic sector. This business partnering role will assist in building robust relationships with a wide range of operational departments, improving internal value and working to elevate Customer teams.
My client is looking to bring someone on to help implement and support growth at a time where the business is thriving and in a period of high growth. A purpose led and agile company that is renowned for their longstanding brand in the market. This role steps into a high performing, high calibre team.
- Highly commercial role within the Commercial Finance team
- Commercial ownership of a portfolio of assets, proactively business partnering managers and directors to drive strategic and agile decision making
- Ability to work effectively to influence and challenge senior leaders within the business
- Delivering insights that grow total returns by understanding how commercial decisions will impact the P&L and capital values
- Defining asset specific plans aligned to the asset strategy and proactively partnering on the execution against these plans, by identifying both the current and forward-looking financial risks and opportunities
- Working collaboratively with other strategic areas of the business
- Manage a regular rhythm of business performance diagnostics, the annual & strategic planning process & MPR/forecast process
- Support customer discussions by preparing Joint business plan evaluations with a more for-more mentality to improve the investment and modelling customer P&Ls
- Manage & Control terms/pricing investment, delivery tracking & P&L management of accruals
- Implement pre & post-evaluation of TI investment made to optimise returns
- Other Ad-hoc projects
This role requires someone who is ACCA/CIMA or ACA qualified. Ideally, you will be 5 years into your career. Coming from a highly commercial background and experience working within an FMCG business is crucial to be considered for the role.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.