Our client is an acquisiitve fund manager and has just acquired a global macro and equities buisness.
They are looking to identify their first Risk Hire.
See below the ideal background of the candidate we are looking to identify for our client :
- University education in Economics, Finance area. Relevant certifications (e.g., FRM, PRM, or CFA) would be advantageous
- At least 5 years existing experience in the Risk Management area of Hedge Fund, Asset Management Company, Banks or Financial Advisory for Institutional Investor
- Knowledge and expertise with quantitative risk tools like RiskMetrics, Bloomberg MARS/PORT etc.
- Knowledge of VBA, SQL or Phyton languages, and main databases and statistical tools for finance
- Knowledge of European Regulations UCITS, AIFMD, Solvency a plus
- Collaborative and team player and able to align with team priorities
A unique opportunity for the right minded candidate with the risk experience.
This represnt a chance for a "blank canvas" opportunity in risk in a well established platform that needs someone to own risk for these two new desks.