They are looking for candidates who have direct experience working across the software development cycle, ideally within financial services. They are looking for excellent developers who enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment. This position is targeted at more junior applicants with around 2 years' experience within a relevant role. The ideal candidate would have obtained the following:
- 2+ years' experience in object-oriented development using C# and .Net framework
- 2+ years' experience with relational databases, SQL, ORM
- Comfortable across the stack
- Comfortable with providing application support across teams
- Minimum Bachelor's degree level education in a relevant topic
- Ability to work independently
- Experience within the financial space ideal but not a requirement
- Knowledge of fixed income trading and related instruments a plus
Due to the plans for growth, there are a range of projects to be worked on, so there is a degree of flexibility to nuances of the hire.
You will be working in a collegiate environment and will be involved in several different projects simultaneously. All developers are expected to be involved in discussing and architecting new projects, working on a pipeline of development work, and supporting existing software in production.
In terms of characteristics the fund hires are high performing self-starters with low ego and the ability to be pragmatic in their approach to work. There is significant exposure to working with a range of stakeholders across the business, so strong communication skills are essential. Candidates should have a genuine passion for software development and a general positive attitude.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful and collaborative fund with a progressive and positive working culture. The role involves working on greenfield projects and with a range of elite colleagues.
Due to demand we are advertising this role anonymously. If you would prefer to speak to someone before submitting a CV, please send a blank application to the role and someone will be in touch to discuss.
We can only respond to highly qualified candidates.