Purpose of Position
Assisting the Fund Accounts Payable Manager with all aspects of Fund Accounts Payable
functions. Monitoring Fund AP mailbox to ensure questions are dealt with a timely manner, uploading invoices on Concur and coding them to the relevant GL Codes and Funds.
Reporting to: Fund Accounts Payable ManagerKey Responsibilities
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Ongoing monitoring of the Fund Accounts Payable inbox, identifying invoices for processing and responding to supplier and staff queries
- Accurate invoice capture and coding in Concur
- Liaising with Fund Administrators and various internal Pantheon teams (Legal, Treasury, Operations & Investment support) to ensure Invoices are split correctly between funds and funding is in place for the Administrators to pay the invoices.
- Take ownership of our larger Legal, Tax & Audit suppliers and ensure invoices are paid within their quarter end and year end deadlines.
- Preparation of Fund Invoice payments that are paid outside of our main Administrator.
Formal education and professional/ or technical qualifications required
- 1+ years of Accounts Payable experience working for a financial institution preferably within an Asset Management company
- Previous SAP Concur Invoice & Expense experience desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of dealing with high volumes of Invoices and expenses, therefore prioritising tasks to meet deadlines will be key.
- GCSEs or equivalent are required
This job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. You may be required to perform other job-related duties as reasonably requested by your manager. Company Profile
Pantheon is an international investor in private equity, infrastructure & real assets and debt that invests on behalf of over 660 institutional investors (as March 31st, 2020), including public and private pension plans, insurance companies, endowments and foundations. Pantheon has been delivering private market solutions across a broad range of geographies and strategies for 38 years and has $50.7 billion in assets under management (as at March 31st, 2020). Pantheon's investment strategies include primary fund programs, secondaries, co-investments, infrastructure, real assets, private debt and customized programs. Pantheon also manages and advises Pantheon International Plc. ("PIP"), an investment company listed on the London Stock Exchange. Pantheon employs over 340 staff, including a global investment team of 90 investment professionals. Pantheon is headquartered in London with further offices in San Francisco, Hong Kong, Bogotá, Seoul, Tokyo, New York and Dublin.
Pantheon is owned by Affiliated Managers Group Inc ("AMG"), alongside senior members of the Pantheon team. AMG is a NYSE-listed asset management company with equity investments in leading boutique investment management firms. The ownership structure, with Pantheon management owning a meaningful share of the equity in the business, provides a framework for long-term succession and enables Pantheon management to continue to direct the firm's day-to-day operations.
For further details, please visit our website: www.pantheon.com