We guide business people to insights that change the world. We provide a foundation of intelligence that supports the needs of businesses and businesspeople. We analyze, organize, and create global information so you can make the right decisions at the right time, unleashing your creative and innovative potential.
Uzabase Group has offices in China, Japan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, and the US.
LEAD ANALYST – EMERGING TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH
Produce in-depth, thematic reports on emerging technologies, new industries, and new global/regional business trends, with a high level of analytical insight, aimed at supporting business and investment decision-making and business strategy formulation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Over two years of experience in writing industry/company research reports
- Preference will be given to the following:
- Candidates who have authored equity research reports (and possess advanced skills in report writing and financial modeling) Candidates with experience in consulting, corporate planning, and strategy Candidates with specialized knowledge of the technology sector
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or Science/Mathematics (upper second or higher from a top three local or a top 100 international university with a preference for first-class honors)
- Members of CIMA, ACCA, or ACA CFA charterholders (or candidates working toward it) will be given preference
- Strong interest in finance/economics/investing and the ability to conduct high-level numerical analysis Independent thinker with the desire and ability to form their own opinions rather than indulging in group-think Passion for creating high-quality written reports with the ability to write clearly and succinctly Self-starter with excellent time management skills who works with a sense of urgency Cooperative and considerate teammate with the ability to communicate openly and maturely by giving and receiving honest feedback
- Fluency in English – strong written and verbal skills
- Pay will be commensurate with education and experience