We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
We are currently presenting an exciting opportunity for a Transfer Pricing Senior Officer to join our growing transfer pricing practice which operates within the wider Alter Domus business. The transfer pricing team works on client engagements across key European jurisdictions with clients located across multiple European countries and a team resourced with members in Luxembourg, UK, Spain, Italy and Malta.
The role will report into the managers of the Transfer Pricing team and will assist in the delivery and management of the Transfer Pricing team's projects. In addition to strong technical capabilities, the candidate must demonstrate proven project execution skills across multi-jurisdictional teams.
• Analysis and valuation of companies' transactions;
• Guide Officers in the benchmarking analyses and in the preparation of Transfer pricing reports;
• Identify and anticipate possible problem areas, measure and manage potential risks;
• Manage the successful delivery of projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken;
• Develop and mentor junior staff on client delivery and technical expertise;
• Manage administrative processes (i.e. KYC, code opening, billing, Sales Force updates, etc.)
• Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and provide high levels of account support to the managers
• Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients;
• You hold a bachelor or a master's degree in Economics/ Business Administration/ Finance/ Accounting;
• You speak fluent English (a second Europena language - especially French - is appreciated) Proven capability in driving project delivery;
• You have 3 to 5 years of transfer pricing experience gained in a tax advisory / transfer pricing consulting firm;
What makes you stand out from the crowd:
• You are client focused and commercially aware;
• You have experience in preparing transfer pricing documentation, value chain analyses, benchmarking, supporting with tax authority enquiries;
• You have experience in superivising and developing junior team members;
• You are abley to integrate with new teams quickly and to work remotely with team members located in different jurisdictions;
• You have experience working with and advising a range of corporate clients;
• You are able to interpret new and existing TP tax statute;
• You are able to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards;
• You show relationship management skills with ability to manage stakeholder expectations;
• You have project management skills, you are able to plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines, monitor and own budgets.