INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL DATA SERVICES (IFDS)
IFDS, established in 2007, is a market leader in Transfer Agency Services committed to providing high quality services and technology to our clients, with European offices in Dublin and Luxembourg. IFDSL is owned equally by SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. and State Street Bank Corporation.
IFDSL services and supports a diverse range of products across multiple fund domicile on behalf global Asset Managers. Our unique set up provides the expertise, scale, technology and strategic support and partnership to our clients. We are deeply involved, with the support of our Shareholders, in the evolution of our Industry, towards more Innovation and Digital transformation.
IFDS Luxembourg currently services a total of €1,100 billion AUM for some of the most sophisticated and demanding asset managers in the industry. Our footprint in Luxembourg is about 320 people and we have more than 700 people globally supporting our Luxembourg businesses.
Our Mission and Values:
Our mission is to 'build great experiences for our clients, their customers and our employees'.
This is achieved through our values of 'PACE & L' : Professional, Accountable, Client Focused, Excellence and Leadership.
Finance Assistant, A2
Permanent Contract Your Role
The responsibilities of the Finance Assistant span both IFDS Luxembourg and Ireland will relate mostly to providing assistance in the following: Invoice and expense note processing (obtaining necessary approvals, scanning, registering, archiving, following up on payments, resolving issues with centralized accounting function); Intercompany client billing; Manage corporate credit card process; Financial Reporting (both regularly and ad-hoc).
With regards to the invoice and expense note processing, he / she will work closely with the centralized accounting team based in Canada. Moreover, liaison with (senior) colleagues on expenses and credit cards as well as vendors on invoicing will be required. Your Team
You'll be directly reporting to the Chief Financial Officer for Luxembourg and Ireland (based in Luxembourg) and working with the Controller for Luxembourg and Ireland. Your Responsibilities
- Several pieces of reporting to Senior Management for Luxembourg and Ireland
- Invoice and expense note processing for Luxembourg and Ireland
- Intercompany client billing
- Management of the corporate credit card process for Luxembourg
- Reporting to HR of certain financial information for tax purposes
- Provide support to the CFO and Controller as required.
- Comply with the regulatory regime in which IFDS operates as appropriate to the above role.
- Exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the incumbent is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- Observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
- Respect the IFDS approach to client care and must demonstrate due regard to the interests of our clients and in any and all third-party dealings.
- Bachelor's degree in finance / accounting, Management or Economics
- A first applicable business experience (3+ years)
- Previous experience of financial services would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills with ability to interact professionally with all levels of local and regional management.
- Ability to work independently and together with colleagues across different locations.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite
About State Street What we do.
- Fluent in both oral and written English
- Good working knowledge of both oral and written French
- Knowledge of German a plus
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers