Senior Analyst - Control - 45163 Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about.
We're seeking a future team member for the role of Senior Analyst - Control to join our CAO - Administration team. This role is located in Pune - HYBRID.
Shift Timings: In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
Ensures that the control culture is embedded, sound, and meeting client needs. Responsible for conducting independent control and risk assessments, developing standardized controls that represent operating best practices, providing education on controls and emerging risks, and supporting business development and change. The Control family is part of the first line of defense.
Works with more senior Control professionals to provide control testing, control and risk education, operational risk support, and regulatory support across the business. May coordinate data gathering/research regarding policies and practices for more senior colleagues.
- Assists in analyzing control and risk management processes and creating reports on issues and areas of improvement throughout the business.
- Documents existing control practices and procedures. Works with the business to understand the controls currently in place to minimize risk.
- Assists in the documentation of evidence of successful and efficient performance of control and business recovery procedures.
Specific Projects include:
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Regulatory controls (vary to include, Regulation W, DGSG, Volker, CRS oversight, SEC verification, LM-10 annual review, as well as mandatory training controls)
- Risk control framework (review of RCSA persistence red KRI, tracking of open Audit/Compliance RCSA gaps/actions, scenario control documentation)
- Business continuity plan testing and documentation
- Account Transfer processes (including the review of IMMS account validation) quality
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Graduate degree in business related topic
- 3-5 yrs of total work experience preferred.
- 1-2 years minimum work experience in administrative role(s)
- Similar COO/CAO experience in BNYM CoE with alternative business lines (Markets, CT, AS etc.,)
- Limited Project management skills / dedicated PM qualification (e.g. Prince2 or similar, Agile qualification or experience) (not mandatory)
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge of business accounting, GAAP accounting, desktop application skills in particular MS Office suite
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.