An exciting Compliance Officer (six months contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected portfolio managers based in Singapore. This is a role that will require you to review marketing materials and providing support to the compliance team in monitoring the buy-side business. About the Compliance Officer (six months contract) Role:
As the Compliance Officer (six months contract), you will effectively assist in providing support to the compliance team in monitoring the buy-side business. Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct compliance review and/or testing for compliance monitoring purpose of policies and
- Assist in review of marketing materials
- Assist in the formulating, reviewing and implementing of compliance policies
- Assist in conducting anti-money laundering and know-your-customer checks on potential/existing clients
- Assist in coordinating the completion of Surveys received from MAS or other regulatory bodies
- Assist in promoting general compliance awareness and deliver compliance training programmes
- Assist in preparation of periodic reports including for quarterly compliance committee meetings
- Assist in compliance ad hoc projects, regulatory and other official enquiries
To succeed in this Compliance Officer (six months contract) role, you will need to have relevant work experience in legal and compliance within fund management companies. Key Requirements:
- Degree holder preferably in finance/business/accounting
- Preferably, with at least three to five years of relevant work experience in the legal and compliance department of fund management companies
- Self-motivated, responsible, able to work independently and within a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese, as the candidate is required to work with Chinese-speaking stakeholders
This is a leading global portfolio manager. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Compliance Officer (six months contract) job.
Apply now or contact me to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1985549 ShiHua Goh