About Our Client
Headquartered in Singapore, the client has presence in 4 different countries globally. With investment in sustainable assets and accelerating the transition to net zero future. Job Description
The Successful Applicant
- Manage day-to-day compliance onboarding for all stakeholders and ensuring adherence to compliance requirements
- Implement and oversee regulatory compliance and AML/CTF duties in different entities
- Support ongoing projects related to the implementation of group policies across all regions
- Facilitate the rollout of firm-wide policies across all regions and offices.
- Assist in the ongoing development of compliance strategies and subsequent implementation
What's on Offer
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (e.g Business, Finance, Business/Administration, Law, Accounting etc.)
- Proven 3 years' experience in compliance roles
- Ability to work collaboratively in a global, cross-functional environment
- Relevant compliance certifications are a plus
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing asset manager and get exposure to ESG strategies within the financial services industry.