- JN -112023-1951476
- Dec 01, 2023
- £50k - £55k
Are you currently working in US/UK Private Client or Expatriate Tax and considering your next opportunity? Then look no further as a Top 10 Accounting Firm is recruiting!
A Top 10 Accounting Practice located in Central London is recruiting for a US/UK Expatriate Tax Assistant Manager.
This is an exciting time to join a successful team that works with a wide range of multinational businesses, as well as US and UK connected individuals covering their global mobility tax matters.
Whether your currently working in a US Expat team, or a US/UK Private Client position and you're looking to branch out, then this could be for you. Your responsibilities:
- Managing and being the main point of contact for your own portfolio of UK and US corporate clients and individuals
- Leading on inbound and outbound briefings
- Preparing and reviewing tax returns on the UK and US side, such as: 1040, 1040NR, 1040DS and State returns
- Working on other reporting forms such as FBAR, 8938
- Working closely with clients to provide fee quotes and timely billing
- Supporting junior colleagues with complex tax work and ensuring returns are properly reviewed
- Collaborating with the offshore Tax Return preparation team to ensure smooth running of processes
- Work with Senior Managers / Directors on winning new clients, onboarding and fee quoting
You'll ideally have prior experience in a US/UK Expat Tax team and be an active Enrolled Agent, as well as ATT or CTA qualified (or US CPA). If you currently work in a US/UK Private Client team and are interested in switching over to a Global Mobility focused role then please apply or get in contact!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.