- JN -112023-1951386
- Dec 01, 2023
Are you working in the US/UK Private Client Tax sector in London and considering your next opportunity? Then check out this opportunity!
A multi-site and international US Tax Practice is seeking a qualified US/UK Tax Manager to join their ever-growing and highly successful Private Client team in London. The firm offers great benefits and work flexibility (2 days a week in the office) and amazing monthly socials incorporating all the Tax teams. Your responsibilities as a Tax Manager will include:
- Managing your own portfolio of US/UK clients
- Working with junior colleagues; supporting their development, delegating them appropriate work and helping ensure deadlines are met
- Ensuring that the more complex tax returns are accurately reviewed
- Utilise your strong US/UK technical knowledge
- Comfortable and confident providing Tax advice and Tax planning opportunities
- ATT and/or CTA qualified with Enrolled Agent, or US CPA
- Experience working with CCH Axcess
- Experience managing a US/UK Private Client portfolio gained in an Accounting Practice environment
Unfortunately, sponsorship is not offered with this position.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.