We are looking for a dedicated application manager to join our Global Markets Technology group. An Application Manager is responsible for the deployment, updating, and optimizing overall performance of software applications. Their role involves working closely with the IT team, various business units and third party vendors to identify software needs, aiding in customizing and integrating applications, and offering technical assistance. They also ensure that software adheres to both company policies and industry standards, conduct routine system audits, and resolve any application-related issues. By optimizing software application performance, Application Managers significantly contribute to meeting the organization's operational requirements. Responsibilities:
- Managing an application portfolio and associated projects.
- Identifying opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or process improvement - focused on collaboration systems and internal tools.
- Providing application administrative support across applications as needed.
- Partnering with business stakeholders, vendors, and IT management to provide a strategic vision for new and supported applications and create system roadmaps and business processes.
- Addressing the various needs, concerns, expectations of stakeholder groups in planning and executing projects, meeting project requirements and creating project deliverables.
- Balancing competing project constraints including but not limited to scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources and risks in order to accommodate the needs of each user/customer.
- Building a strong technical culture around our business systems that emphasizes technical excellence, rapid iteration, strong security, and frictionless user experiences.
- Manage application maintenance outsourcing & software contract agreements; Implement and monitor standards around scope management, financial management, service level agreements (SLA), ensure compliance to mitigate risk, increase service/business Impact & reduce costs.
- A bachelor's or graduate's degree in programming, computer engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices. Experience with database management.
- Familiarity with Project management principles.
- Experience with Information system troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated skill in developing automated business systems.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Michelle Hoang in their Singapore office on Michelle.Hoang@teksystems.com quoting Job Reference Michelle 540038
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Job Reference: Michelle 540038
EA Registration No.: R1328380, Hoang Tra My
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544