Overview Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 239 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about.
We're seeking a future team member for the role of SENIOR SPECIALIST to join our Global Professional Services (GPS)
team. This role is based in MANCHESTER - HYBRID.
What we do:
GPS (EMEA) guides clients through software implementation/integration lifecycle, GPS acts as a trusted advisor ensuring that BNY Mellon clients benefit from their investments in our technology and can leverage industry best practice in their daily operations.
What you will do:
The Senior Specialist role supports clients with solutioning, workflow design, configuration, testing and knowledge transfer for Eagle Performance & Data Management systems across the entire implementation process. Documentation of client requirements, full solution design & components, along with data analysis & evaluation are key responsibilities. Involvement in scoping and estimation of projects is expected as is working closely with GPS leadership, Relationship Management and Sales teams to maximise revenue and market penetration.
In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
- Demonstrate the company's processes and best practices for the adoption and utilization of solutions e.g., driving product demos for clients and prospects.
- Execute on assigned activities in all implementation stages (analysis, configuration, quality assurance, data take, knowledge transfer and support of UAT, parallel runs, go-live, etc.
- Manage internal and client functional and performance testing (plan, triage, communicate with tech and non-tech teams, resolve test issues).
- Use mandated tools such as Confluence and Jira, working with Project Managers to accurately record risks & issues, actions, status, estimated v actual time for tasks.
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Bachelor's degree level or equivalent work experience in a Financial Institution, Consulting Firm or Fin Tech organization ideally as a Product Specialist or Business Analyst with Implementation experience.
- Knowledge in the area of Investment Performance (methods, calculation, analytics & reporting) management/accounting/performance in the financial services industry is a plus.
- Willingness to travel within the EMEA to clients for periods to support implementations.
- Team player with ability to operate independently where required, with a strong client focus.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score.
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
- Forbes Blockchain 50
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.