Join us as a Trading & Portfolio Management Director
What you'll do
- We'll look to you to underwrite and manage the economic risk associated with Speciality Finance transactions undertaken by Private Financing
- You'll be working closely with partners in Product, Sales and Portfolio, while monitoring the origination, underwriting, execution and management of Funds Financing Trading transactions
- This senior regulated role is a unique opportunity to be recognised for your unwavering integrity, sound judgment and commitment to doing the right thing
As a Trading & Portfolio Management Director, you'll be supporting the transaction pricing process, comparing this with transaction risk to form a view on the acceptability of transaction risk and reward.
You'll also be:
The skills you'll need
- Supporting the daily risk management of the desks' books, using appropriate hedging instruments
- Ensuring the accurate, complete, and timely booking and recording of transactions
- Reviewing the activities of the desk as well as the reconciliation of its P&L and risk
To thrive in this role, you'll need experience in structured real estate lending such as construction and development and investment loans, and you'll be well versed in the form and detail of real estate lending documentation.
In addition, you'll bring:
- Good analytical skills complimented by strong excel modelling and a proven ability to write CRE credit, specifically development finance
- The ability to multitask, identify priorities and interface with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
We are also open to receive applications from Senior Vice Presidents.