Overview Vice President, Client Processing Manager I Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about.
We're seeking a future team member for the role of Vice President, Client Processing Manager I
to join our Depositary Receipts Operations
team. This role is located in Pittsburgh, PA
, and is a Hybrid
position. In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Supervise a small to medium-sized operations processing support team that handles aspects of client accounts, including client onboarding, settlement processing, reconciliation, billing, and inquiry resolution.
- Manage the daily transactional workflow within the team and aligns team resources accordingly to facilitate day to day operations with focus on completeness and supervisory controls.
- Identifies areas requiring in-depth analysis of operations and provides resolution for more efficient processes.
- Provides product knowledge and technical assistance on complex problems. Acts as the team's initial point of contact for issues requiring escalation.
- Participates in the recruiting process; instructs, assigns, and reviews the work of team members; prepares performance reviews and provides ongoing feedback to staff.
- Provides input into departmental budgets and technology strategy. Help develop and contribute to business plan execution.
- Contributes to the overall achievement of team objectives, including fostering continuous learning for staff.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 7-10 years of relatable work experience is preferred with at least 1-3 years managing staff.
- Experience in Depositary Receipts or Equities operations processing preferred.
- Proficiency with DTC, Euroclear, Clearstream and SWIFT systems preferred.
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.