Overview In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Provide expertise on liquidity policies, strategies, and liquidity risks
- Manage liquidity assessments, analytical research, data gathering, calculations, modeling and forecasting
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders, serving as a project lead and providing task oversight
- Serves as a subject matter expert and advises more junior professionals on improving their knowledge and how to address more complex or unusual issues
- Prepares reports that provide clear and accurate analyses and that identify and track risks
- Ensures proper controls on the quality and integrity of reports produced for senior management and ALM committee processes
- Anticipates changes in the regulatory environment and the business, conducts applicable research and makes recommendations for responding to emerging/changing regulatory requirements affecting ALM, Capital or Liquidity Funding
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Degree in math, engineering, statistics, finance, or economics preferred
- Treasury or liquidity management / risk expertise preferred
- 8-10 years of total work experience preferred
- Knowledge of Liquidity regulatory reporting, including but not limited to: Regulation YY, Liquidity Stress Testing (LST), FR2052a, LCR & NSFR, RLAP, RLEN
- Experience with liquidity stress testing, liquidity risk management, and/or asset-liability management within large complex financial organizations preferred
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong organizational skills, with high attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent technical documentation and verbal communication skills
BNY Mellon assesses market data to ensure a competitive compensation package for our employees. The base salary for this position is expected to be between $111,000 and $214,000 per year at the commencement of employment. However, base salary if hired will be determined on an individualized basis, including as to experience and market location, and is only part of the BNYM total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, discretionary bonuses, short and long-term incentive packages, and Company-sponsored benefit programs.
This position is at-will and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, change in geographic location, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.