Corporate Finance Associate Director £70,000-£100,000 + bonusManchester, office based
We are currently working with a privately owned northwest real estate group in their search for a Corporate Finance Associate Director in a brand new role within their expanding team.
The Corporate Finance Associate Director will be working on an exciting project pipeline of financial restructure and M&A activity. The role is within a close-knit Corporate Finance team and will be liaising with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify, evaluate and execute M&A transactions and other investment opportunities.
- Lead on projects including managing the timeline, co-ordinating workstreams (legal, financial, property etc) and overseeing transaction due diligence and liaising with third parties as appropriate (banks, external legal teams etc).
- Manage relationships with external parties including lenders, investors, and financial advisors.
- Negotiation of transaction documentation regarding refinance projects and SPA in relation to other M&A
- Analyse information and create a concise summary regarding the financial direction of a business including valuation and returns.
- Create and maintain financial models and budgets to determine capital allocation and support corporate development initiatives.
- Provide valuation recommendations based on financial returns analysis (e.g. DCF, IRR, ROIC).
- Accounting Qualification (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA)
- Previous experience in corporate finance, M&A, transactions or financial advisory in a real estate consultancy or audit firm
- Experience in real estate is essential
- Good Project management skills
- Advanced Excel skills for financial modelling and analysis
If this is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, be sure to apply ASAP!