Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Insurance
Hang Seng Bank was one of Hong Kong's bancassurance pioneers with insurance business footprint started since 1965. Over the years, Hang Seng Bank has been committed to serve its customers by providing full spectrum of insurance products including Life Insurance manufacturing, distribution of General Insurance and Medical products, and MPF business.
Insurance is a fast-growing business and is one of the key drivers of Hang Seng Bank. As a well-established insurance entity, we take care of every need of our customers with an optimized service excellence through the Bank's retail and commercial network, with a dedicated team of professionals in place.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Business Architect. Principle Responsibilities
- Support business change to cope with business development and regulatory requests
- Identify future trends in the market, and work with stakeholders to identify business development and eco-system opportunities that strengthen customer propositions
- Partner with operation teams, IT teams and various business stakeholders in developing a solution that aligns with business plan and objectives
- Ensure solutions developed are aligned with the Group's and the Bank's standard
- Conduct analysis to find the best solution that could leverage common technology to uplift the effectiveness and efficiency of after sales service, including underwriting, claims, policy servicing, and customer services
- Lead and manage implementation of business transformation initiatives; ensure quality deliverables which meet the business and customer segment requirements
- Keep abreast of the latest compliance requirements of the Group, Bank and regulatory authorities, initiate necessary internal and external communication plan, internal procedural and system changes
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in project management/service propositions management in the banking or insurance industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.