Client is a leading Chinese Corporate bank. Responsibilities
- Liaise with Branch's front-office and back-office departments in processing of credit and trade transactions.
- Evaluate corporate credit risk relating to credit terms and conditions prior to drawdown of facilities, to ensure full compliance and adherence prior to sign-off.
- Monitor and ensure the applicable credit terms and conditions, repayment capability, conducts of account, securities and guarantees are under control.
- Close monitoring of the related risks and other material developments for the credit risk assets, and to timely propose applicable risk solutions in accordance to Credit Risk Management framework and other related risk requirements.
- Timely completing all risk management reports (including but not limited to Credit Asset Risk Limit Report, RWA, Commitment and Unused Limit Report, Branch's Asset Analysis Report) and other reporting assignments.
- Implementing the branch and Head Office's designated risk related policies and instructions.
- Drafting and updating credit management policy and procedure.
- Other ad-hoc assignments assigned by department manager.
- Degree in Banking/Finance or equivalent (ACCA, CFA, FRM etc)
- Minimum 8 year of banking risk management experience
- Good knowledge in finance, commercial laws, industries, political , economic environments in the global financial markets
- Good knowledge of credit assessment processes/procedures
- Able to work under pressure/tight deadlines.
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd • RCB No. 200007268E
EA License No. 01C4394 • EA Registration No. R23115759 (CHUA YOU YI, OLIVIA)