Job Description: Job Title - Sales Coverage Analyst Location - Mumbai Role Description
The Global Client Intelligence team under the Client Coverage Division offers sales support capabilities to fulfil our clients' needs in Asset Management. With a global focus and cross asset specialization, the team delivers sales enablement support through RFPs, RFIs, DDQs, Consultants Database Services and other such activities. The candidate will report directly to Team Lead of Client Intelligence. What we'll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you'll enjoy
Your Key Responsibilities
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
Preparing questionnaires (i.e. RFP/RFI/DDQs), or other documents for Institutional clients on products and services marketed by DWS.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Assisting with data requests from internal and external clients
- Leading quality checks and draft reviews on RFPs.
- Supporting and maintaining quality control process for RFPs, questionnaires and consultant databases.
- Managing support and relationship received from Third Party Vendors related to the Global RFP Platform
- Maintaining RFP content database (PMAPS or its equivalent)
- Maintaining and supporting RFP content for consultant services & consultant databases
- Leads and directs the work of others as appropriate.
- Liaise with Sales, Portfolio Management, Product Specialists, Portfolio Administration, Legal, Compliance and other departments.
- From time to time additional responsibilities and projects will be assigned outside of day to day task
- Previous experience in preparing RFPs for institutional clients is strongly desired.
- Strong communication, writing, analytical, project management and organization skills.
- Adapt to changing professional and business needs
- Analyse RFP content for detail and accuracy
- Familiarity with financial services client and consultant databases.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project and PowerPoint applications preferred.
- High level of comfort in dealing with all levels of management in a matrix organization.
- Must be comfortable communicating deadlines to other associates and, on occasion, managing differing viewpoints of various stakeholders.
How we'll support you
- Existing knowledge and interest in Asset Management industry and familiarity with industry jargon
- Familiarity with financial services business.
- Strong work ethic, commitment to excel and proven capacity to work effectively with minimum supervision and under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, environment.
- 3 - 5 years of experience within the asset management industry answering and editing institutional RFP's and 6 to 8 years of total work experience is desired
- Excellent command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Strong Team Player skills as well as working independently
- Ability to work on several tasks at once in a fast paced environment while adhering to strict deadlines and producing quality work
- Familiarity with Industry RFP Content Database Tool (PMAPs or an equivalent)
- High level of comfort in dealing with all levels of management
- CFA charter holder or Level III candidate desirable
- University Degree mandatory
About us and our teams
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Please visit our company website for further information: https://www.db.com/company/company.htm
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.