Altus Partners has partnered with a leading Alternative Investment Manager that is looking to bring on an Accountant to join their Asset Management function and have operational oversight of their investments across Europe. The business is going through an exciting growth phase and this individual will work closely with the transaction team on deals across globally. The role will work directly with the business Director and the Investment Directors and will hold the relationships with all external and internal consultants.
The right candidate will have ultimate responsibility for all operational responsibilities on the European Investments.
- Operational Responsibility for all investments
- Act as the asset owner with support from the transaction team.
- Continuously optimising and improving performance
- Prepare and maintain the asset and asset documentation in a state ready and accessible for exit
- Drive the Performance Objectives and ensure that an investment is at least performing in line with the financial models presented
- Vendor Management including ensuring that all third-party appointments or contracts have been cleared by internal compliance team.
- Implementing, maintaining, and optimising corporate structures
- Maintain regulatory & compliance requirements, monitoring contractual commitments and liability management are in place.
- Management and financial reporting and taxation from portfolio entities.
- Liquidity management of the investee companies including cash forecasting and optimisation of cash balances.
- Managing requirements relating to the investee companies
- Assist the transaction team with handover of new investments and managing post-closing contractual requirements
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- 1 - 3 Yrs PQE
- Strong understanding of Private Equity or Real Assets
- Reasonable understanding of financial models
- Reliable and accurate in the analysis and preparation of material
- Organisational skills and ability to manage different work streams
- Self-starter, pro-active and problem solving oriented
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- European language skills are preferred